The executive and leadership coaching service I offer helps executives of any level
propel their performance by tackling blind spots AND limiting beliefs.
I work tactically and strategically on management and team related matters.
Who IS executive coaching FOR?
· Managing directors and CEOs
· Owners, partners and entrepreneurs
· Senior executives
· High potential team members
· Professionals with particular challenges or development needs.
When CAN executive coaching HELP?
Here some of the most common scenarios that I support:
· Leaders who want challenge with a peer level coach, enabling them to have time to think and plan
· Individuals experiencing stretch in their role, or who are going through change
· People who are strong but need to develop leadership skills
· Leaders who have 'lost their spark' or may not be in the right role
Why ME? The benefits for your people
· I deliver a personal, one to one executive coaching service built around the specific needs of the individual
· I have had a successful, high profile career. I have held leadership roles in my industry and I have direct experience of the challenges your people face
· I deliver long-term, sustainable behaviour and mind-set change. I focus on your associates strengths and how to use these to best effect, plus I help tackle anything that may be holding them back. My goal is to help your people to make changes that give significant and lasting benefits.
Why ME? The benefits for your organisation
· You get the outcomes you want. I work with individuals who want to change an aspect of their performance and provide them with a safe place to think, reflect and change, whilst offering the right level of challenge
· I am a highly qualified Psychotherapist, Rapid Transformational Hypnotherapist and Success Mindset Coach accredited with the National Council of Psychotherapists (NCP), the Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), the Marisa Peer Method Hypnotherapy (MPMH) and the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
· I combine the use of profiling tools and techniques like the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Neuro Linguistic Progamming (NLP) and Rapid Transformational Hypnotherapy plus other tools. With the coachee we will agree what are the needs and targets and will shape a journey based on that.
What behavioural changes do our executive coaching candidates achieve?
· Improved resilience, mental toughness, self-belief and confidence
· More effective personal impact
· Greater team performance
· Improved engagement and leadership of their people
· Improved working relationships
· More effective strategic thinking
· Calmness and reduced pressure
· Greater ability to influence upwards
· Innovative thinking.
What does executive coaching cost?
I treat all professionals as individuals and my prices reflect that.
Call us now for a quote based on your requirements.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Step one – MEETING your ExECUTIVE TO DISCUSS THEIR NEEDS
A face to face meeting between your employee and I to discuss needs, objectives, blindspots and goals.
Step two – coaching kicks off
We agree the duration of the desired coaching programme, typically this covers a minimum of 16 coaching sessions of one hour each. These take place 10 days to 2 weeks to allow time in between to work with new techniques and building on the results.
Step THREE – coaching review
A final face to face meeting with the coachee to review the outcomes of their coaching programme and agree next steps.
GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MY RAPID TRANSFORMING COACHING METHOD
If you would like to hear more from me, fill out the form below and I will get back to you.